IELTS Results are available 13 days after your test.
1. Pick up your personal copy of your official Test Report Form (TRF) in person on the release date or choose to have it delivered to you by mail or courier service. We will explain these options to you on test day.
2. View your scores online in the Candidate Area (no candidate number needed) or Results Website (see below, requires candidate number).
3. Send your scores to universities or other institutions.
- You may preview your scores online 13 days after your test.
- Your candidate number will be sent to you by email just before results are released.
- Go to the results webpage
- Choose the date of your test
- Enter your date of birth
- Enter your ID document number (passport or PR card number) that you used to register for the exam
- Enter your 6-digit candidate number and click on “Find”
Picking up your Test Report Form is the fastest option, and is free.
Pick Up Instructions:
Pick Up Instructions:
- You may pick up results on the release date only, 13 days after your test.
- Come between 8:00 AM and 3:00 PM.
- Bring your Passport or PR card – the same ID you used on test day. If you do not have the required ID we cannot give you your results in person.
- Pick up is not possible after 3:00 PM. Results not picked by 3:00 PM will be sent by regular postal mail to the address you put on your registration form.
- You can only pick up your own results. No one can pick them up for you and you cannot pick up another person's.
Sending Results to Universities or other InstitutionsIf you need to send official results to a university or some other type of organization then you need to make a request to us.You can make this request in 2 ways:
- At the time of registration
- After results have been released
While you are filling out the online application form simply click YES for this question:On the next screen, you will see:
Please give details of up to 5 academic institutions/government agencies/professional bodies/employers you would like your results sent to.Results may be sent either electronically (you can download a list of organization that receive results electronically below) or by post to these institutions. Please complete all details below for the centre to correctly identify Recognizing Organisations. The centre may charge a postal fee for results sent internationally or by courier. The Test Report Form will not be sent to migration or education agents. Please note that organisations you specify below may access your results before you have received or viewed them.
- Tick the boxes below to select an organisation to receive your results.
- If the organisation does not appear on the drop-down list, select ‘Other’ to enter their contact details manually.
- Institutions that appear on the list will receive your results electronically.
- Institutions that are not on the list receive results on paper only. You must provide the complete correct address you want us to send to. You must also tell us how you want the paper sent (see delivery methods below).
- Please download the Request for the Issue of Additional TRFs form.
- Fill out the form with your information and that of the institution you want to send your results to. Please make sure the information is correct or they may not get your results.
- Sign the form
- Submit the form to us (email, fax, or bring in person)
- Pay and required fees (additional TRFs are $20 each plus any delivery fees as needed)
To apply for an EOR you must provide the following within 6 weeks of your test date:
- Completed Enquiry on Results Form (EOR)
- Payment: The EOR application must be accompanied by payment of $180.00
- Original Test Report Form.
- The EOR decision is final.
- During the EOR processing period the test results are locked and you cannot request additional TRFs, use them to apply to university, for an immigration process, etc.
- If the scores are changed after the Enquiry on Results we will issue a new Test Report Form and a full refund of the EOR fee.
- If the score is unchanged, the original Test Report Form will be returned to the candidate. No refunds are given for unchanged results.
For more information visit: ielts.ca